Notice: By activating or using Virginia Broadband, L.L.C. services and equipment you agree to be bound by the following:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Services. VABB shall provide wireless broadband Internet Access Services, together with the Additional Services, if any, (collectively, the “Services”) to the Customer upon the terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement, including these Terms and Conditions. Except for the Equipment described in Section 2 below, the Customer is responsible, at its sole expense, for obtaining any equipment needed to access, connect to, or use the Services including without limitation a personal computer, and for ensuring that such equipment complies with VABB’s minimum systems and compatibility requirements.
2. Equipment. VABB shall provide certain equipment necessary to access and utilize the Services to the Customer, including antenna, wiring, and VABB Base Station receiver (the “Customer Premise Equipment “CPE”). This equipment remains the property of VABB. Customer is responsible for any and all losses, repairs, or damages to the CPE following installation, regardless of cause. Customer agrees that the CPE shall remain at all times at the Customer’s premises at the time of installation (the “Premises”). Under no circumstances shall Customer remove, uninstall, modify, or change the location of any of the CPE, or attempt any of the foregoing actions. In addition to Customer’s indemnity obligations under Section 14 below, Customer forever waives and releases VABB and its employees, officers, agents, and representatives from and against any and all liability for any loss or damage (including death, bodily injury, and property damage) suffered or incurred by Customer or any other person as a result of any attempt by Customer, or any other person (except an employee or agent of VABB), to install, remove, uninstall, modify, or change the location of any of the CPE. VABB, BEING NEITHER THE MANUFACTURER, A SUPPLIER, NOR A DEALER OF THE CPE, MAKES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, TO ANYONE, AS TO THE FITNESS, MERCHANTABILITY, DESIGN, CONDITION, CAPACITY, PERFORMANCE OR ANY OTHER ASPECT OF ANY OF THE CPE OR ITS MATERIAL OR WORKMANSHIP. VABB FURTHER DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR LOSS, DAMAGES, OR INJURY TO CUSTOMER OR THIRD PARTIES AS A RESULT OF ANY DEFECTS, LATENT OR OTHERWISE, IN THE CPE. THE CPE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”.
3. Additional Installation Fees. The installation fees cover standard installation of the CPE. If additional services or equipment are required in order to install the CPE, VABB shall have no obligation to perform or provide any such additional services or equipment and may terminate this Agreement immediately. If VABB performs or provides any additional services or equipment, Customer agrees to pay all fees, costs, charges, and expenses relating thereto, which shall be determined by the then-prevailing hourly rate for VABB technicians and/or the cost of the equipment provided (the “Additional Installation Fees”).
4. Initial Term; Renewal Term. After the expiration of the Initial Term, this Agreement shall continue on a month-to-month basis until the customer contacts Virginia Broadband to arrange termination and de-installation of the equipment, if any. Termination shall be as-of the effective date of the notice provided to VABB. VABB will not grant credit or allowance for time of service prior to the cancellation date.
5. Payment Terms. Customer agrees to pay VABB the Installation Fees, the Additional Installation Fees, and the recurring monthly fee for the Services (the “Monthly Fee”), together with all applicable regulatory fees and taxes (collectively, “Fees”). All invoices for Services are subject to payment in accordance with VABB’s prevailing terms and conditions as of the date of such invoice, without deduction or setoff of any kind, and payment must be received by VABB by the payment date set forth on the invoice. All customer payments will be made by credit card unless VABB agrees in advance to an alternative form of payment. The Monthly Fee is due and payable in advance of each monthly billing period. All Fees are non-refundable. Customer’s first invoice will include Installation Fees, Additional Installation Fees, and monthly fee. Any invoice not paid when due shall have added to the unpaid balance thereof, on a monthly basis, a late fee equal to one and one-half percent (1.5%) of the outstanding balance (the “Late Fee”). Payments received by VABB from Customer will first be applied to any unpaid Late Fees and then chronologically applied to the oldest invoice. All prices and payment terms are subject to change without notice.
6. Early Termination Fee (“ETF”). In the event that Customer terminates this Agreement (or this Agreement is terminated by VABB for Cause pursuant to Section 10 below) prior to the expiration of the Initial Term or any Renewal Term, Customer agrees to pay VABB an early termination fee in the amount of $199.00 as liquidated and agreed-upon damages. The ETF, together with any other Fees due from the Customer as of the effective date of such termination shall be due and payable immediately by Customer upon delivery of an invoice therefor by VABB. Customer agrees that the ETF is not a penalty, but is a reasonable approximation of damages as of the Effective Date. Customer forever waives any right to protest or challenge the enforceability of the ETF.
Customer agrees that Customer and all Users shall (a) comply with all of the terms of this Agreement, including these Terms and Conditions, and the Policy; (b) comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations; and (c) not use the Services in any manner to violate, infringe, or misappropriate any party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights, including without limitation any copyright, trademark, trade secret, or patent rights of any party. Without limiting the foregoing, Customer agrees that when using the Services, Customer and all Users shall comply with all copyright laws, including without limitation the provisions of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). If VABB becomes aware of alleged, actual, or apparent copyright infringement, VABB may take any action it deems necessary or appropriate, including without limitation any action permitted under copyright law, other applicable laws, and these Terms and Conditions, including, removing and/or blocking access to the allegedly infringing material, and terminating Customer’s use of the Services.
Customer acknowledges and agrees that VABB shall have the right to monitor Customer’s “bandwidth consumption” (i.e. aggregate volume of data that may be sent or received) at any time and on an on-going basis, and to limit excessive bandwidth consumption by Customer (as determined by VABB) by any means available to VABB, including suspension or termination of Services. VABB reserves the right to implement specific limits on the maximum amount of bandwidth consumption available to Customer per month – defined as 30 consecutive days, beginning on the first day of service for the level of ISP Service subscribed for by Customer. If Customer exceeds the bandwidth consumption limits assigned to the level of ISP Service for which Customer has subscribed in any month, VABB has the right to limit bandwidth consumption by Customer in excess of such level by any means available to VABB, including to impose an additional fee of $.02/Megabyte and/or suspension of Services.
- Seniors Package – 1 GByte/mo.
- 2 GB Plan- 2 GBytes/mo.
- 5 GB Plan- 5 GBytes/mo.
- 10 GB Plan- 10 GBytes/mo.
- 25 GB Plan- 25 GBytes/mo.
- 50 GB Plan – 50 Gbytes/mo.
- Additional GB package – each adds 10 Gbytes/mo.
This Bandwidth Limit policy, regardless of reason, applies to all Virginia Broadband subscribers with Internet access service. Bandwidth overage will be automatically charged to the Customer’s credit card number on file. If a credit card is not on file, an invoice – payable upon receipt will be sent via email to the customer’s primary VABB.com email address.
8. Use of Services by Others. The CPE and the Services are intended for the sole use of Customer, and Customer’s employees or authorized contractors who work at the Premises. All other use, sharing and reoffering, and all resale of the Services, is expressly prohibited. Customer is responsible for compliance by all Users (as defined in the Acceptable Use Policy) with the terms of this Agreement and all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations, and agrees to ensure that only Authorized Users access the Services. Customer is, and shall be responsible, for any misuse of Services or breach of this Agreement by all Users. The Customer (a) shall not use the CPE or the Services, except for Customer’s internal business purposes; (b) shall not make any part of the Services available to members of the public, including through the use of a wireless network or by providing or offering the Services to neighbors, or other tenants in a multi-tenant facility; and (c) shall not use, or make available, the service for the operation of an Internet Service or Service Bureau.
9. Intellectual Property. The Services and CPE, together with any hardware or software provided by, or behalf of VABB, for Customer’s use in connection with Services, together with all intellectual property embodied, incorporated, or associated therein or therewith, and all information, documents and materials on VABB’s website(s) are owned or licensed by VABB (all of the foregoing, “VABB Intellectual Property”), and are protected by trademark, copyright or other intellectual property laws and international treaty provisions. All websites, corporate names, service marks, trademarks, trade names, logos, and domain names (collectively “Marks”) of VABB are and shall remain the exclusive property of VABB and nothing in this Agreement shall be construed to grant Customer the right or license to use any Marks. Customer acknowledges and aggress that Customer is not granted a license or right or to use any VABB Intellectual Property other than a limited, nontransferable, revocable license to use such VABB Intellectual Property in connection with Customer’s use of the Services as necessary to access the Internet, provided that such use is in strict compliance with the terms of this Agreement. Any other use by Customer of any VABB Intellectual Property shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement entitling VABB to immediately terminate this Agreement in addition to all other remedies available at law or in equity (including, without limitation seeking injunctive relief). Customer agrees that under no circumstances shall it reverse compile, disassemble or reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive the source code from the binary code of any VABB Intellectual Property.
10. Termination; Default. VABB may terminate this Agreement, and Customer’s use of the Services, for any reason whatsoever by providing Customer with thirty (30) days prior written notice of termination. VABB may terminate this Agreement for Cause if Customer or any User breaches any term of this Agreement and fails to totally cure such breach within thirty (30) days following Customer’s receipt of written notice from VABB, specifying such breach; provided, however, that VABB may immediately terminate this Agreement without prior notice to Customer, and without a cure period, if (a) Customer or any User breaches any of the provisions of Sections 7, 8, and 9 of these Terms and Conditions, and/or any provision of the Policy; or (b) Customer becomes insolvent, executes an assignment for the benefit of its creditors, voluntarily files a petition in bankruptcy, or has a petition in bankruptcy filed against it under the United Sates bankruptcy laws. Upon termination of this Agreement for any reason, Customer’s right to use the Services and the CPE shall also automatically and immediately terminate and Customer agrees to (i) immediately cease, and ensure that all Users immediately cease, all use by all Users of the Services; (ii) pay VABB all Fees due and outstanding (even if not yet invoiced) as of the date of termination (including, if applicable, the ETF); and (iii) grant VABB, and VABB’s authorized representatives, access to the Premises to remove and recover the CPE. Unless alternative arrangements are agreed by VABB in writing, if, following the termination of this Agreement, Customer fails to permit VABB access to the Premises to remove and retrieve the CPE, or otherwise fails to return any CPE to VABB within ten (10) business days of the effective date of termination of this Agreement, Customer agrees to pay VABB an CPE fee (the “CPE Fee”) of Fifty Dollars ($50) for each day thereafter that Customer retains possession of the CPE. Customer agrees that the CPE Fee is not a penalty, but is a reasonable approximation of VABB’s damages as of the Effective Date. Customer forever waives any right to protest or challenge the enforceability of the CPE Fee. In the event that any CPE is not returned in acceptable condition, normal wear and tear excepted, Customer shall pay VABB all reasonable repair costs, or the cost of replacement.
11. Reconnect Fee. If VABB terminates this Agreement for Cause, VABB may (but shall have no obligation), in its sole discretion, agree to reconnect the Services upon Customer’s payment of VABB’s then-applicable reconnection fee.
12. Security. Customer is solely responsible for the security of, and any damage caused to, any device, equipment, or CPE that Customer chooses to connect to, or use in connection with, the Services, including any data stored thereon. VABB requires that any files or services Customer makes available for remote access to be protected with a password or other security device. Customer expressly assumes any and all risks relating to its use of the Services, including any and all risk of damage to any device, hardware, software or CPE, and any and all risks to the security and integrity of Customer and any Authorized User’s communications, data, files and/or networks. Customer is responsible in all respects (including payment obligations) for all use of Customer’s account, including under any screen name, user name or password by any person, and all use by others of Customer’s account is subject to the terms hereof and the Acceptable Use Policy. For the purposes of this Agreement, all use of Customer’s account, whether or not authorized by Customer, shall be deemed Customer’s use. Customer shall be responsible for protecting the confidentiality of Customer’s passwords, and for ensuring that all use of Customer’s account complies fully with the provisions of this Agreement and the Acceptable Use Policy.
13. Disclaimer of Warranties; Limitation of Liability. THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. ACCESS SPEEDS ARE NOT GUARANTEED. VABB EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY THAT (A) THE SERVICES WILL OPERATE UNINTERRUPTED; (B) THE INTERNET CAN BE ACCESSED BY CUSTOMER AND AUTHORIZED USERS USING THE SERVICES AT ALL TIMES WITHOUT INTERRUPTION; AND (C) THE SERVICES WILL BE FREE FROM DEFECTS. NO ORAL OR WRITTEN ADVICE OR INFORMATION GIVEN BY VABB’S EMPLOYEES, AGENTS OR CONTRACTORS SHALL CREATE A WARRANTY, AND CUSTOMER MAY NOT RELY ON ANY SUCH INFORMATION OR ADVICE. VABB MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, REGARDING THE QUALITY, CONTENT, ACCURACY, SECURITY, OR VALIDITY OF ANY INFORMATION AND/OR DATA ACCESSED USING THE SERVICES, OR RESIDING ON OR PASSING THROUGH ANY NETWORK. USE OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED FROM OR THROUGH SERVICES PROVIDED BY VABB IS AT CUSTOMER’S SOLE RISK. CUSTOMER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT VABB IS NOT AND SHALL NOT BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY ERRORS OR INTERRUPTION IN THE SERVICES, WHETHER WITHIN OR OUTSIDE THE CONTROL OF VABB OR OTHERWISE.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL VABB BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY, FOR ANY FORM OF DAMAGES OR LOSSES (INCLUDING DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES) THAT RESULT FROM (A) CUSTOMER’S USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS ANY PART OF THE INTERNET OR THE SERVICES; (B) CUSTOMER’S RELIANCE ON OR USE OF INFORMATION, SERVICES OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED ON, THROUGH, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES OR THE CPE; (C) ERRORS, DELAYS, LOSS OF INFORMATION, OR INTERRUPTIONS IN SERVICES CAUSED BY THE CUSTOMER, VABB OR A THIRD PARTY’S NEGLIGENCE, FAULT, MISCONDUCT OR FAILURE TO PERFORM, OR THAT RESULT FROM MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS, DELETION OF FILES, ERRORS, DEFECTS, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, OR ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER; AND (D) any damage caused to, any device, equipment or CPE that Customer chooses to connect to, or use in connection with, the Services, including any DAMAGE TO, OR LOSS OF, data stored THEREON. CUSTOMER UNDERSTANDS THAT THESERVICES MAY BE TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE FOR SCHEDULED OR UNSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE AND FOR OTHER REASONS OUTSIDE OF THE DIRECT CONTROL OF VABB. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL ANY SUCH ERRORS, DELAYS, INTERRUPTIONS IN SERVICES OR LOSS OF INFORMATION NULLIFY OR MODIFY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
IN NO EVENT SHALL VABB’S LIABILITY TO CONSUMER FOR ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF, OR RELATING TO, THIS AGREEMENT, THE SERVICES, AND/OR CUSTOMER OR ANY USER’S USE OF THE SERVICES, EXCEED THE TOTAL FEES PAID BY CUSTOMER TO VABB UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IN THE SIX (6) MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY PRECEDING THE ACT OR OMISSION GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY.
14. Indemnification. Customer shall defend, indemnify and hold VABB harmless from and against any and all demands, claims, causes of actions, losses, damages, liabilities, fees and expenses suffered or incurred by VABB (including attorney’s fees, court costs and other expenses) resulting from, arising out of, or in connection with any breach or violation by Customer or any User of any of the terms of this Agreement, and/or Customer or any User’s use of Services.
15. Notices; Facsimile Signatures. Notices to you will be deemed given when personally delivered, addressed to you at your last known address and deposited in the U.S. Mail (which may include inclusion in your billing invoice), sent electronically to your last known email address, or delivered telephonically, deemed given when a message is left at the phone number on your account. Your notices to VABB will be deemed given when VABB receives them at VABB’s then current address or phone number. The now current address and phone number is 14115 Lovers Lane, Ste 135, Culpeper VA 22701, 540-829-1700.
16. Binding Effect; Assignment. This Agreement shall be binding upon, and shall inure to the benefit of, and be enforceable by, the parties and their successors and permitted assigns. Customer shall not assign this Agreement, or any of its rights hereunder, without the prior written consent of VABB, which consent VABB may withhold in its absolute discretion.
17. Governing Law. This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia, without regard to the conflict of laws principles of any jurisdiction.
- Informal Resolution. We will first try to resolve any Claim informally. Accordingly, neither of us may start a formal proceeding (except for Claims described in section 18.c. below) for at least 60 days after one of us notifies the other of a Claim in writing. You will send your notice to the then current address of VABB and we will send our notice to your billing address.
- Claims, disputes, or other matters in question except as indicated in 18.c. below between the parties shall be subject to and decided by arbitration in accordance with applicable rules of the American Arbitration Association currently in effect unless the parties agree otherwise.
- In any action to arbitrate, adjudicate, or interpret this agreement other matters in dispute, the party substantially prevailing in such action shall be entitled to payment from the other party of all costs and attorney fees incurred.
- The award entered by arbitration or the arbitrator SHALL BE BINDING.
- Any arbitration and/or award pursuant to this Agreement shall be governed by Chapter 21, Article 8.01, Sections 8.01-577 through 8.01-581.016 of the Code of Virginia, 1950, as amended.
- 5. All parties to this agreement specifically waive all rights to a jury or bench trial in a court of law except indicated herein.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing any Claim based on nonpayment for services, damage to VABB equipment, or unacceptable use, theft or resale of services may only be decided by a court of competent jurisdiction in the Commonwealth of Virginia.
19. Severability. If any provision of this Agreement, or the application thereof, shall for any reason and to any extent be determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall be interpreted so as best to reasonably effect the intent of the parties. The parties further agree to replace any such invalid or unenforceable provisions with valid and enforceable provisions designed to achieve, to the extent possible, the business purposes and intent of such invalid and unenforceable provisions.
20. Waiver. No waiver or failure by either party to exercise any option, right, or privilege under the terms of this Agreement on any occasion or occasions shall be construed to be a waiver of the same on any other occasion or of any other option, right, or privilege.
21. Representation and Warranty of Customer. Customer represents and warrants to VABB that (a) it is an individual or is a company or limited liability company duly incorporated or organized and in good standing in the jurisdiction of its incorporation or organization and is authorized to transact business in the Commonwealth of Virginia; and (b) the activation or use of VABB services and the performance by Customer of its obligations hereunder, (i) have been duly authorized by all necessary action; (ii) do not require any approval or consent of any person or local, state, federal, or other governmental authority; (iii) do not and will not conflict with, resulting in any violation of, or constitute any default under, any provision of Company’s organizational documents, including its articles, by-laws or otherwise, or any contract, agreement, document, or instrument to which Customer is a party or by which Customer is bound.
22. Entire Agreement. This Agreement, these Terms and Conditions, and the Acceptable Use Policy, sets forth the parties’ entire agreement and understanding concerning the Services and supersedes all prior negotiations and all other agreements between the parties, whether electronic, written or oral. These Terms and Conditions and the terms of the Policy may be modified at any time hereafter by VABB. VABB shall notify Customer of any such changes by posting a notice of such changes at www.vabb.com or by notice via email or postal mail. Customer shall have, at that time, an opportunity to terminate this Agreement without penalty, in which event the provisions of Section 10 above shall apply. Customer or any User’s continued use of Services following receipt of such notice shall irrevocably constitute acceptance of all of such changes.
23. Attorney’s Fees; Collection Costs. In the event that VABB is required to bring any action or suit (including without limitation any action or suit seeking injunctive and/or other equitable relief) against Customer that arises out of or relates to Customer or any User’s use of the Services, and/or this Agreement, including to recover any Fees and other sums owed by Customer, Customer agrees that it shall pay VABB’s reasonable attorneys’ fees and courts costs incurred in connection with such action or suit. Customer further agrees to pay all collection costs incurred by VABB in attempting to collected payment from Customer of any Fees owed under this Agreement.
24. Government and Business Mandated Fees. Vabb may at its discretion pass thru any fees mandated by Government taxing authorities or Business partners. These mandated fees may include: Taxes- local, State, and Federal; Cost Recovery Surcharges by Sprint, AT&T, and Verizon among other; Federal Universal Service Fund – per provider, and others. These fees are a direct pass-thru by VABB and applies to all providers and major Telco’s and go directly to the Taxing or Business entity imposing the fees. These Fees may change over time and your bill will reflect the most current pass-thru amounts.
VIRGINIA BROADBAND, L.L.C. (VABB)
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
This Acceptable Use Policy (this “Policy”), as may be amended form time to time, describes specific actions that are prohibited by VABB and applies to all Users of any part of the Services, without exception. Defined terms used in this Acceptable Use Policy, but not otherwise defined, shall have the meanings ascribed thereto in the Terms and Conditions of the Customer’s Agreement with VABB. The term “Users” means the Customer, Authorized Users, Consumers and any other person who uses the Services, regardless of whether such use is permitted by VABB and/or the Customer. VABB reserves the right to modify the terms of this Policy at any time and from time to time. The then current version of this Policy will be posted on VABB’s website at www.vabb.com.
- To monitor data on any network or system without the prior explicit authorization of the administrator of that system or network.
- To interfere with the service of any user, host, or network, including deliberate attempts to overload a server, network connected device or network component.
- To send unsolicited, mass electronic mail messages to one or more recipients or systems (“Spamming”). Any electronic messages, which are sent in an unsolicited manner to ten (10) or more recipients, or any series of unsolicited electronic messages to a single user, qualifies as Spamming.
- For illegal purposes or to further illegal activities, including without limitation, uploading, downloading, posting, distributing or facilitating the distribution of any material in any chat room, message board, newsgroup or similar interactive medium that:
- Constitutes an unauthorized reproduction or display of copyrighted or other protected materials, or otherwise violates copyright or intellectual property laws;
- Violates U.S. export control laws;
- Is threatening, abusive, harassing, obscene, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent or invasive of another’s privacy;
- Encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation.
- To transmit any material or data in violation of federal, state or local law or regulation, including, but not limited to any copyrighted material or data, or material or data protected by trade secret or trademark laws.
- To probe hosts or networks without the prior explicit authorization of the administrator of those systems.
- To breach the security of a host, network component or authentication system without the prior explicit authorization of the administrator of those systems.
- To originate malformed data or network traffic that results in damage to, or disruption of, a service or network connected device.
- To forge data with the intent to misrepresent the origination user or source.
- To forge electronic mail headers (including any portion of the IP packet header and/or electronic mail address), or any other method used to forge, disguise, or conceal the user’s identity when using the Services (“Spoofing”).
- To use another Internet user’s electronic mail server to relay electronic mail without the prior explicit authorization from that third party (“Email Relay”).
- To conceal, forge or otherwise falsify User’s identity in connection with any Services, or present a false identity to VABB when signing up for any Services.
- To cross-post the same or similar messages to two or more USENET newsgroups or to post messages which are off-topic to the particular newsgroup. All postings to USENET newsgroups by User must comply with that newsgroup’s charter and other policies.
VIRGINIA BROADBAND, L.L.C.